Who can enter, and when?
Dependable and robust access control is mission-critical to ensure people and physical assets are safe and secure. Doorkeeper’s access control capabilities were designed for the stringent security requirements of correctional centres.
The Doorkeeper solution introduces a superior level of access-management; integrating biometric identification technology with state-of-the-art identity management software to definitively identify and accurately authenticate people on-site. Doorkeeper allows operators to manage authorisations and securely control access to specific areas and physical assets.
Need to solve these COSTLY problems?
- Accurately identify and authenticate people on-site
- Manage unique authorisations for staff, visitors and inmates
- Eliminate unauthorised access to property, plant and equipment
- Control key-cabinets and access to security accoutrements
- Prevent the fraudulent use of swipe-cards and passwords
Our 3-step process
Helping you enforce secure ACCESS control.
Protect People. Manage Assets. Secure Access.
Doorkeeper is designed to protect people and manage physical assets, which is why secure access control is an integral component of our system. Correctional centres cannot afford to operate on an obsolete system that fails to:
- Securely manage access authorisations for staff, inmates and visitors.
- Accurately authenticate individuals before granting access.
Correctional facilities trust Doorkeeper for secure Access Management:
Doorkeeper also extends the functionality of world-leading key-cabinets to more securely protect your access tools when they are not in use.